No announcement yet.

Old player, want's to get back into it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old player, want's to get back into it.

As I'm aware, they havent came out with a new CS since source. I quit playing soon after steam came about. COD grabbed my attention around the same time, and I havent played since. It's been years but I want to get back into it. I'm staring at my copy of CS source, and an anthology with CSCZ in it. My question is, which should i install on my computer again, and which is being played by more people (a lot of me quitting had to do with low numbers in all the servers.). Do i still have to dl steam? is there a new way to play? i really want to get back into it, so any help would be appreciated. Thank you. And i realize i'm a n00b again. And this is my first post, and thats a no-no, but really, i just want to start playing again.

Re: Old player, want's to get back into it.

chill dude, chill
    I'm not sure, but I think both cs1.6 and source are played more or less by the same number of players, so flip a coin and choose or try them both. Yes, you do need steam.

Comment

chill?...what was so anxious about that post? im curious...an thanks for the help, ill do both. What's with people on forums, they're always so cocky..

Comment

"And this is my first post, and thats a no-no"

how is that not anxious? a forum is made to make questions, who cares if you're a noob? just chill and relax, nobody's gonna bite you

Comment

WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by =[BG*D]=ApHeX
            WOOF!
            why?

Comment

Working...
            X