Zoomed sniper crosshair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoomed sniper crosshair

I've got this really annoying problem that I got after joining a weird server apparently and probably messed with my settings.
    My problem pic number 1
    My problem pic number 2

The off-centered crosshair also randomly moves around if i move the centered crosshair ...
    I have already tried crosshair 1 and it doesn't work .. I've also tried installing a new sniper sprite but instead of going back to the center it just replaces the off-centered crosshair ...

Any other suggestions?

Re: Zoomed sniper crosshair

This is just a hunch, so it may not fix your problem, but pop open your console in-game, and check to see these cvars are set:
    mp_autocrosshair 0
    sv_aim 0
    sv_cheats 0

The first is the one that I would guess is causing the problem; the others should merely check whether this weird server is enabling auto-aim for some reason.

Comment

Still no improvement .. Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

There's always the classic solution: back up your custom stuff, and reinstall CS.

Comment

Lets not go so far (yet). Have you actually tried putting your keyboard/mouse settings to default? You probably have something fucked up in your config.cfg file. Try deleting it (steam will create a brand new one for you) and see if that goes away.

Comment

Working...
          X