Oh my god where did they go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god where did they go

All of those beautiful models and skins. They were all meticulously crafted, works of modern art. Raphael would cry if he were able to see Jennifer's manipulation of bone structures. Rembrandt would weep if he saw S70K3's work on the Z7 replacements. In everyone one of the skins found on this site, you could see love and effort put into every one, at least to some degree.

WHERE DID THEY ALL GO?! PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ARCHIVED THEM!

Re: Oh my god where did they go

i registered for this bump...

I NEED MAH SKINS BACK! i totally forgot to back them up and i never thought i wouldn't be able to get them back..oh that dualies skin...those grenade skins...my scout skin! >.< argggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

=(((

Comment

CSnation is nothing with out the GREAT skin directory!... Good by csnation unfortunately i will have to go to.... fpsbanana.....

I guess this is truly the end of csnation...never thought this day would come....But some really messed it and thee aren't words to describe the one who did this!

Comment

dude this is so f**ked D:

Comment

What...the...FUCCCCKKK!!!!

Comment

Sorry for unrelated post, but CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T POST A THREAD?! I registered and everything, and I never got any sort of confirmation email, but I still can't post! WTF?!

Comment

Contact Zips.

Comment

why did they take them down? is cs nation going to put them back up? this site is nothing without them and fpsbananas skins suck. i have several skins saved but theres soo much left i needed. ive modded my cs non steam sooo sick holy shit. i really wanna finish my creation with those excellent works of art. props to all the guys that posted skins. hopefully cs nation gets with the program and puts them back. Does anyone know of any other skins sites? we should make a thread on this forum for that shit

Comment

Bump! Bring back the skins!

Comment

I still have some old ones, not many but I still have about 1 for every gun I liked.

If you want some
                      xfire: glamdering

Comment

Pubstars play with skins...

*troll*

Comment

Working...
                        X