• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoped MP5

hey im trying to download the scoped MP5 from

I enter my password and user and it just says

bad HTTP_REFERER detected

WTF.... Cna someone upload it to like rapidshare or something so I could download it? :emot-gonk::emot-gonk::emot-gonk:

Re: scoped MP5

Replace www.csnation.net with csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com and it will work just fine.

Comment

sorry for hijacking thread. but ive got a kinda similar case here..
      i want to download female hostage from here..

but when i click on download i just get an error page...

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in [path]/downloads.php on line 700

Warning: copy(./downloads/53553-sotd_6500.zip) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/downloads.php on line 704
      ERROR: File not found
      and when i go here http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.c...in.php?id=6500 and click on the download image it just keeps telling me to login again and again..

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on for you hasif... the first download link you gave gives me the same error, as do all links from the forum interface.

However, the second link let me log in and I was able to download the file from Dathorn. You might try with a different browser or check your script/cookie settings?

I just had a light bulb go on in my head. I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps this only works for those of us who had accounts on the old system--did you join CSN back before the merger with TGN, or after?

Comment

Update: Now the interface I mentioned has been deleted as well. It would appear the TGN overlords do not want their bandwidth used by skin downloads, despite the fact that skins historically have been one of the major draws of CSN over the past decade. I wish there was more I could do, but it looks like my years of work compiling and reviewing the best CS skins have all disappeared into the digital abyss.

Comment

Working...
          X