Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weapons for shop 32 animated textures

Hi

I am Josh_sg1 Project Manager of PUYA 3d.

I like CSS and the PUYA 3d not going anywhere lol.

We have no programmers so I am working on CSS I want to make our 32 Weapons on the CSS shop.

We have over 4000 models all textured and 600 animated.

PUYA 3d
    Power Up Your Arsenal is about having to do anything you want, buy vehicles and upgrades and weld upgrades and mechine guns on your vehicles where you want them etc. all

PUYA is a experience. It can not explain in a post. The tutorial for the game takes 4 to 22 hrs of gameplay.

That takes you to the demo. The tutorial is like a Cinematic Movie

You play a woman character unique she is a Steam Engineer and I can not say a lot on the forums it is nda.

Re: New Weapons for shop 32 animated textures

I want to make the CSS shop have our weapons on it. We can make levels and new soldier characters.

Comment

Actualy i cant understund you, you wanna make css shop for css or cs or for something puya?Why you posted here and can you please give us more information about your project and can you please give us pictures and videos abotu what do you do?If your clan/group is so powerful then why you dont make your own game?If dont know what about to make then ask me.Start making 4D cs 2.0 source, 4D means that you feel like it is real, if you see bullet comes on your eye then you realy think that cames, for that we need 3D classes, what shall came with the game as free.4D means that too if bullet will move on your ear then you feel something, like bullet wind, its all possible and its in your hands now.1 idea more, the game shall have skinn making and weapon making place for that yo uneed ftp server where it uploads it, like you chose character sex, male or female and then you can add him bodyarmours, clothes colors and more, in character editor yo ucan change terrors and cts.Weapon making, you can take model from computer or you should just make it yourself, in game start you see weaponshop, there is playermade weapons, secondary weapons and those rifle things or whatever , and there is grenades, there is different grenades.In inventory you can buy bodyarmours, fix guns and heal yourself.You could get weapon buying money if your team wins round, all team members get 5000$ per win and ak47 costs 50000$.Its harder and funner for players, players can pickup too weapons put this is for that onely 1 map, in next map you got your last weapons back.Rank system, with every win you should get 3000 rank points and 500 exp, you need 5000 exp for first level up and if you levelup then you can buy new weapons in shop.In shop you can buy bazookas and more.In game start you have wp money, you can setup your own buymenu, in start menu there is same weapons like in cs 1.6 and liek in css, but you can edit it like adding bazookas and fully construckted snipers.You can add acesorys for weapons like scopes, lasers and more

Comment

Wait, 1 thing more, can you script amxx scripts??

Comment

Working...
        X