Z7 1911 desert eagle skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z7 1911 desert eagle skin

This morning I downloaded the Z7 1911 skin for the desert eagle and the file comes with a silver variant of the skin. now when i unzip the skin into models folder it is the defult black colour and the folder which i guess is supposed to hold the skin recolour just hold a bunch of bitmap images does anyone know how to change the colour?

thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Re: Z7 1911 desert eagle skin

Hi!

You have to use a tool to Change the textures.
    Standart tools are

Jed's Half-Life Model Viewer
    or
    Half-Life Model Viewer

Download one of that two tools and start it up.
    Then you will get a window with quite much Options. Go to "file > open" and search the folder where you saved the M1911 model/skin. After that you should see it in the middle of the window on the Green or Black backgrounded area. Under this you got about 5 buttons. One says "texture" click it and import the silver texture you want. After importing them one by one you go to "file > save model as" save it on your cstrike folder and:

TAAADAAAA You got a silver M1911 Colt

rerd

Comment

Ok thanks a bunch

Comment

Attention! For all the World War II veterans out there this piece should pull a tender heartstring from days past.:gsg9: For the rest of you this piece should attract your attention with it's sexiness. If you love the Colt 1911 then today's SOTD is gonna make your day.:lalala:

Comment

Working...
        X