Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counterstrike 1.6 Instellation of ZBots

Hello!

I have installed Steam to game CS 1.6. I also downloaded the ZBots because I am not an online gamer.
    I tried to copy them to my steam cstrike folder with the effect that Counterstrike is breaking down when I am trying to load a map. The Folder Path I have used is:
    G:/Steam/steamapps/myname/counter-strike/cstrike

If this Path is wrong so the question is:
    What d..n location is the right one???

Rerd

Re: Counterstrike 1.6 Instellation of ZBots

Try another bot.

It has a lot of help, FAQs and a guide on installing. And they're made from scratch, meaning some actual work from the creators instead of a rip off from valve's bot.

Comment

I hoped to get here some help.

Is there anothe Bot out there for Counter-Strike 1.6 which doesn't need Waypoints and is about medium skill level? I dislike podbots because they cheat (they got aimbot, spinbot and a wallhack and somtimes it seems like they use a speedhack too) and need Waypoints that makes it useless for a lot of custom maps!

meaning some actual work from the creators instead of a rip off from valve's bot
      Does this mean that ZBots are an illegal rip?
      => Why do they post illegal stuff on Filefront?

rerd

Comment

Because nobody cares anymore.
        All bots cheat to some extent. Podbot is one of the most realistic there is. I'm sure the problem is the difficulty level, which you can lower down.

Comment

Okay, but as I said:

PodBot is just working with waypoints. The problem is, that I want to game some maps which are not the well known, too often played standart maps.
          So I am still searching for a legal and working bot for my CS. Has nobody an Idea?

Rerd

Comment

I see, quite a bit of a problem. Most bots use waypoints or a similar mecanism. Check the bot forums, there are people who create waypoints for various maps, with a bit of luck the one you want is already there.
            I recall Realbot being able to learn it's waypoints from people navigating the server.

Comment

CZ really doesn't cost that much, and the bots are better than anything 3rd party. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
              X