Counter-strike 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-strike 1.6

Hi all, I have a big problem, when Im playing maps like awp, de, cs, fy , the game runs well...but only with AWP, all players have to play with AWP...when any player is playing with any automatic gun, the game has crashed ...
    no error appears on the screen ...but when Im playing on AWP server, all runs good...but when any player buy any automatic gun like AK or M4A1, the game crash after several shots ...so, can anyone take me any reason and find any solution??

-> sorry by me english...

Non-steam version?
    Any customization? Like gun models?

Comment

Sintra wrote..
      Non-steam version?
      Any customization? Like gun models?
      I had NS version 23b and v33 and it´s the same problem
      I dont have any customination, I have CS 1.6 clear only, without modifications, addons and so on...

Comment

Well if it isn't the steam version, who knows what could be wrong for it?
        Don't know how to help and I've never heard of this kind of problem before.

Comment

Sintra wrote..
          Well if it isn't the steam version, who knows what could be wrong for it?
          Don't know how to help and I've never heard of this kind of problem before.
          but I had steam, but when I wanted to connect to server, the game crashed sudenly...in NS version, I can play AWP, but with steam nothing

Comment

Working...
          X