help with verifying my knowledge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with verifying my knowledge...

Ok, everyone...if you all must call me a noob, do it after you help me. I was just wondering if once I download and unzip the file for skins...do all of the files in the unzipped folder need to be placed in the cstrike folder in the whole program files directory? For instance, I unzipped a folder for shotguns that had more than one model...Do I put each .mdl file in the model folder? I was just confused about that...also, skins that are for cs source will not work for condition zero right? It's more-less a common sense question, but I figured I'd ask anyways. Thanks!

Ok, now feel free to call me a noob, if you must... lol
    I'm not exactly used to the whole skin thing.

No, source stuff doesn't work with cz/cs1.6.
    As for skin installation, there's a sticky or a FAQ showing how you do it for cs1.6/cz. As for source, no idea.

Comment

alright, so I got everything right. I put the skins into the models folder and I put the sounds in the right folder...but it still doesn't have any effect in the game...Could this happen if my CS is not updated the whole way? and I am using CZ too...I just don't know what to do.

Comment

Look [link="http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1270"]here[/link]. Go to post nº4.
        CZ works the same way.

Comment

Working...
        X