Best Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Kill

My best kill as a T was sneaking up on a CT and knifing him.

My Best kill as a CT was using a desert eagle and shooting the T in his Computer (Which means his head).

i was on the CT'S and there were 4 T's lined up and i shot one in te head and all 4 died :P with an M4A1

Comment

a grenade that killed 3 CT's at once!

Comment

Re: Best Kill

Originally posted by sasuke8787 View Post
        i was on the CT'S and there were 4 T's lined up and i shot one in te head and all 4 died :P with an M4A1
        not possible m4 wont go thru 4 people

Comment

Yes it will.

Comment

no it wont. 1 bullet maxes before that.

Comment

Sure enough. But if they start dieing you can kill 4 in a line.

Comment

My most memorable kills were just messing around on an office server. The Ts were being their projector room camping selves for several rounds and the CT were just rushing and completely bowling them over.

I swapped sides, put myself in the hidey corner on the right of the short part of the sidehall and waited. Sure enough they all rushed past and can't have even checked. There were 10 CTs and my dual elites took them all down was pretty hectic. It's amusing how bad people start playing when their opposition just rolls over for several rounds.

Comment

I've killed so many women it's hard to pick.

Comment

I've had a couple good 1 shot 2 dead kills... One was with a deagle in tunnel at dust2... A couple of cts were camping at b and I flashed and ran out and shot 2 straight in the head with my deagle..lolm
                    And another one was when I was playing gungame..there were a shit load of people I forgot what map it was but after I killed somebody gun would switch over... I hit rampage.. I think that's like 8 or more maybe less without dying.. Pretty cool shit thouh

Comment

My Best kill as a CT was using a grenade that killed 4 T at once...

Comment

My best kill was when I shot a terrorist in his head with a deagle and the bullet went through the computer and killed the nerd that was playing the game.

Comment

chaotic shot killed 4 CTs...

:sas::sas:

Comment

Okay...This was on complete accident, but I think it was pretty bad ass. Two T's lined up and I sniped them with my awp across the way on storm or something like that. The second T was about fifteen feet behind the first and both were headshots. Incredibly lucky.

Comment

When I was running from CT spawn towards the Ts spawn throught the tunnel and I had AWP out and saw a Ts standing there with a scout, so I shot him and there were 2 Ts behind him. I killed all 3 of them in the head with a single AWP shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X