Weapons skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons skins

HELP ! I tried to download some skins and used WinRar to extract the files, then made a backup of the original models, copied the new to the cstrike\models folder and ran CS .. But the console said Bad File for p_knife.mdl and it does it with every knife-model I try - even the original .. Please help ..

Actually it does it with every p_(weapon).mdl file I try to use .. I don't know what I'm doing wrong ?

Comment

Re: Weapons skins

lang nhang wa

Comment

tot nhat la dung original cho nhanh

Comment

Hello!

I guess the error-report says:
          "Server is enforcing file consitsy of p_***.mdl"

The Problem with the p_*.mdl's is that the must be exsactly place in their original hitboxes if you want to use them. But it is a Problem wich is not a question of the installation. It is might a mistake that was done during the editing of the custom skin.

That means, you can only fix it by editing it yourself. The Problem is, that you have to edit the work of somebody else. It is not legal unless you got a "go" from the editor, so you should ask him before you do this.

Rerd

Comment

meby your cstrick have got a proplem in insert another gloves or weapon skin:emo:

Comment

v_ model skins are generally more accepted by servers in Gldsrc games like 1.6, so see if you can delete the p_ model versions and only use V_

if not, play a different server or stop using skins lol...

also, you don't need to backup files on 1.6 or source, they are in the game's GCF file and can't be changed externally..what you put in the cstrike folder is only temporary.

If you delete your skins, the old models will come back..same with sounds etc..

Comment

Working...
              X