your cs storey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your cs storey

hello guys i really would like to tell u my lovely cs story , im sure u all cant just wait to hear it :P

well i started playing cs 1.3 was in 2001 lebanon

there was about 4 pcs in a lan and 15 person waiting their seats ofc we used to never get up ^^ cos the owner was our cousin , well first map i played was assualt -.- as usualy , i used to make a wedding celebrate when i kill 1 enemy , i never heard of good players that time , so i thought we are good some how , so i kept playing assualt and italy 2 vs 2 -.- what a lame lol but it was fun at mid night we change to half life and start killing each others bla bla i know ur interesting ^^ so i will tell u more then i quit the game for 1 year for unkown reason thought im good at it and dont need to bother my self lol lol lol then one day i heard of a place called kaza i was like awww its the same noob game i enterd there was like 9 pcs and the 10 is missed up lawl i said wtf me pro these guys sux the looked at me =(•̪�)= what did u just say , come 1 on 1 ice world i agreed i remeber i lost 15 1 :O i went back home holding on my back a lot of shame lol
    then i realized it was 1.5 not 1.3 the one im used to play downloaded the 1.5 verion with bots
    and started training italy with 20 bots i trained for like 1 week r u with me till here ( #2 #3 ... ) yes im , ok nice after full of training and stuff i became a little better i went there again in the weekend i said come 1 on 1 , he : wtf u noob still wana get owned ok ok come come , i was ^^ he owned me 15 2 :| he said yea ur a little bit better i remeber i left home mad mad mad a lot trained harder lol till maybe another 2 weeks till me and him came equal then i realized theres a place beside this one got like 30 pcs and 1.6 i was :O what a lovely quality thats what they call a cs , not this 1.5 dirty sux lol i joined there i was having a lot of problems in the beginning like why i cant move forwrd + left or right didnt know its cl_forwardspeed , i said this place got a lot of problems i went to the owner he laughed on me cos i told him cs need reinstall , he said u got a lot to learn son i was like huh why he act like my grandfather , then i fourmed a team a amazing team and i was the leader ofc it took a lot of arrgues and fights who gona be the leader then they chosed me , i was like yay me leader ( like its something good ) we trained on iceworld only mid no bombs lawl

then in the tournoment we joined we played vs a good french team i heard the best player in the country was called max payn i told my team if u guys wana win we should kill max payn , ) then in the game
    we started ct we played on 30 like eswc first half 15 0 for them changed t , first round i typed a very impressive plan , wait them in tunnel b for like 1:30 last 10 sec go b , while we are walking b i was testing the friendly fire i headshot my friend with a glock he said ftw they are shooting from behind the wall fall back i rofled ,we lost 30 0 we went out dissapointed one of my team mates was called kfc hes known as eating and his fav food is kfc lawl
    while we went out from the tournoment we was crossing the street a car was about to hit kfc i was like noooooooooooo my friend , then kfc : thanks for being worried about me , i answerd nope i was worrying about the car , lol

so we enterd another tournoments , in one of the tournoments kfc orderd 5 burgers in the game
    i was =.= damn u and ur stomach , its a very long story i dont know why im typing it lol maybe cos i was and still addicted to cs , ok ok sorry for bothering u guys hope u enjoyed a little bit gg

Wow, thats really, .......interesting

heres mine. brother says, "play this" i played and thats about it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X