Banned From Clan OHG|1 for personal relationship with female clan member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned From Clan OHG|1 for personal relationship with female clan member

My user name in steam used to be 1939. I used to belong to a CS clan that goes by the name of overthehillgang. This is there tag (OHG|). I was banned from the clan a month ago for having an intamite, personal relationship with a female clan member. I was wrongfully accused of harassing her when in fact i didn't. To make a long story short, me and this female clan member had a personal relationship going on that was about to turn out good. One day i needed to talk to her about a personal issue (friend talk). For some reason she got upset at me and sent me a nasty email, basically cussing me out. I got upset at the email and took it to here in the server (teamspeak). I sent her a private message telling her that i was upset at the email. When i told her the message, she kicked me from the server. The clan leader eventually banned me from the clan without giving me a chance to explain my side of the story. I have both emails from the clan leader and her. To all people playing CS (no flame war), i advise people not to play on the server with that tag. Those people are rude and abusive.

lol internet girlfriend

go outside fag

Comment

ph03nix(k) wrote..
      lol internet girlfriend

go outside fag
      this

also, drink your problems away

Comment

ph03nix(k) wrote..
        lol internet girlfriend

go outside fag
        lol

Comment

I think you got what you deserved.
          You brought something private to public.

BOOM BANNED.

Comment

she was cheating on you with the clan leader you should get back at them

Comment

trying to bring a somewhat serious (and hilarious) subject into this forum is an absurd idea and demands ridicule

Comment

this deserves a sticky

Comment

Working...
                X