An Apology to Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology to Admin

After that last post, I was told to apologize for poking playful fun at Admin. I'm obviously suffering from getting-shot-too-much stress because I only play on the weekends, & as a result: my mouse skills aren't as hot as someone who is playing CS 16hr/day all week. The upside to this is that I'm working 10hr/day, but with 3hr of travel time a day: there's not much time for anything else but sleeping & eating. Consequently, I've taken to drinking doubles of Everclear straight up all day Saturday & Sunday. Which I've been informed is the equivalent of chugging a mickey. Then there's the warnings on the label about how consumption can be dangerous to yer health, which gives you some idea of how loaded I got the last time I drank that moonshine: loaded enough to actually read the fine-print on the label: it was like: 'Hey, wuts theze little words there?'

So anyhow, here goes: :bowdown:

I apologize fer poking playful fun at Admin while I wuz drinking Everclear. Admin is a swell & okay guy. Admin is a responsible & outstanding citizen who would never go to work & leave his pre-pubescent kid playing god to serious players. That Admin has passed an FBI Security Check is proof irrefutable that... ...well that Admin has never got caught, & so Admin is better than a lot of us. Admin is a sensitive guy doing a hard job, & us war-mongers should not poke playful fun at Admin because we might hurt his tender feelings. Even if we wuz only wanting get to know our favorite Admin cuz we dig his site. Admin has no time for horseplay & I wuz wrong to comment something to the effect that Admin wuz acting like my grandma, or maybe it wuz the other comment about Admin being an immature little baby who wants everybody to line up like 17th Century British Redcoats. :bowdown:

Anyhow I'm sorry that Admin's fragile feelings got hurt & he had a nervous breakdown & cried like his goldfish died & his mom flushed them down the toilet & tried to buy new ones before Admin got home from school but he got home first & caught her coming thru the door with the new ones in a baggy. Admin is a serious guy doing a bang-up job, & he has no time fer constructive criticizism or candid remarks about gameplay vs stupidplay. I wuz wrong, & I offer my sincerest, deepest, most heartfelt sorries & apologies to Admin in the hopes that Admin will stop weeping from the sorrow of being subjected to a few quips from an old weekend warrior such as the likes of me. Really, honestly, & truly. :bowdown:

ROFL!
    Nice, nice, nice!
    Did this happen here at CSN? If so where? I want to read this online drama!

Comment

Sorry (heh, heh) for the time delay on the reply, but I had to sober up & read what I wrote.

I think it was one of those German Servers, Compound Map. My side got blasted & I was at 14HP, so I headed over to CT Spawn for some Hostage Rescue Zone Tension :ninja:. Some guy started yapping & calling me a Camper. Like: what was I supposed to do- go back to T Spawn, valiantly draw my knife, & bravely wait to get shot?

To make matters worse: I won the round but offed 3 Hostages :guerrilla. Now everybody was mad at me. Oh boy, you'd think that a little variety would make things all interesting & fun.

Comment

It's a team death-match game, not a fuckin' good manners contest...

I support your decision :P

Comment

Working...
        X