Can someone make a script for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone make a script for me?

Hey, can anyone make me a Scout scipt for CS 1.6?

Press Mouse2, (mousesensetivity is slowed down to 3), zoom with Scout, shoot straight away after zooming, (Increase mouse sensetivity to 10), quickswitsh, back to Scout

P.S. Can you make so, that when i press F5, it turns the script ON and OFF with 1 button? (This is not necassery)

alias scoutshoot "sensivity 3; +attack2; wait; -attack2; wait; +attack; wait; -attack; sensivity 10; slot3; slot1"
    bind F5 scripton
    alias scripton "bind mouse2 scoutshoot; bind F5 scriptoff"
    alias scriptoff "bind mouse2 +attack2; bind F5 scripton"

I don't know if the scoutshoot alias should take more waits. Maybe before +attack2 and after -attack. Basically, what it does is set sensivity to 3 (sensivity 3), use alternate attack (+attack2) which in this case is the zoom in, fire immediately after zoomed (+attack), set sensivity to 10, select slot3 (which will select the knife if you have hud_fastswitch 1) and then select slot1 (your scout).
    You just chain all the commands separated by ";" having special attention to active commands such as +attack, +duck, etc, which will need a wait and then a deactivation (-attack, -duck, etc).
    I don't understand why you want to change sensivity since with this script your scout will instantly zoom in and fire.

To turn it off and on, you bind F5 to an alias that activates the script and also binds F5 to an alias that deactivates it. Circular logic or whatever.

Also, I did not try this script, so it's prone to have mistakes and not work.

Comment

Working...
    X