Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rumor of Commander Mode

Found this thread in the Battlelog forums that seems legit:
    Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

Here is the pic for those that dont want to go to the forums:

With so many leaks always coming from GameStop I wouldnt be surprised if this is true.

With no other information whatsoever, what do you guys think about the return of Commander?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

It would be awesome if this is true. I loved playing as commander. And the 3 playable factions is cool as well.

Comment

We will have to see. A lot of people think the picture was Photoshopped, so no one is running with this information. I suppose it could be, but I wouldnt be surprised if this was real.

I guess I wouldnt be surprised if it was fake too
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I do hope it's true. I think a rethought version of the commander would be what the game needs. Could they possibly take some advice from the NS2 commander? I think one of the main things they should do is make it a server option for it to have a commander or not. But then again it depends on how the whole gamemode is command dependent or not.

Comment

Working...
        X