Favourite mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite mods

I am thinking of reinstalling BF2 and try some of the mods I never did. Specially to check out the new content and updates on the ones I used to play. If you could say why that is your favorite mod it would also be awesome!
    I'm sorry if I forgot about your favorite BF2 mod in this list. In case it isn't just post it on a comment with it.

The alpha Project mod is pretty cool

Alpha Project is a Battlefield 2 modification which goals are to bring back all the features that were left out in the retail game. The gameplay style of the mod is a mixture of arcade and realism.

I've been playing it, they've actually added optional attachments to weapons.

Spec ops Warfare is another I've toyed with

A mod about stealth,technology,extreme fighting, and guns!

I've just been going over ModDB searching for BF2 mods because I am stuck with this average APU powered laptop. I was trying to follow one of the BF2 stargate mods but I don't even know whats going on with it.

Comment

the only one i have played of those was Aix. it's pretty good.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Was the Star Wars mod for BF2142 only or did they have it for BF2 as well?

Comment

Oh, and should have mentioned that AIX is a great go for me. I love massacring bots on Midway with the Armed little bird. such a nimble little thing, its so fun.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
            Was the Star Wars mod for BF2142 only or did they have it for BF2 as well?
            I thought that was for 2142 only.
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I thought it started on 2 then they switched to 2142

Comment

What? First strike? I completely loved that mod. You guys sure it is on bf2 too?

Comment

Nein! First Strike war nur für Battlefield 2142!

First Strike is a Star Wars total conversion modification for Battlefield 2142. The goal of First Strike is to totally immerse the players into the amazing universe of Star Wars by presenting the most accurate representations of famous Star Wars locales...
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, its been a long time and I wasn't following it, but I only thought it started on 2 before switching to 2142. Though I don't really know. And if I'm right, there's probably only an obscure alpha or something on 2 that few people have and is majorly outdated.

Comment

Well, still bf Project Reality wins. Specially because of all the good, awesome hours I spent there teamworking. I actually liked more the outcome of teamwork in this mod than I liked Arma 2. It was the first game that made me spend a whole night playing and not sleep at all just because the matches where being so good

Comment

Battleship!

Comment

Working...
                        X