End Game Launch Trailer is on-line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Game Launch Trailer is on-line...

... and it give me a hell of will to be back in game.

The sad thing is: I still need to complete my gaming machine re-installation

yeah, it does look pretty good!

Comment

Alright! Anyone downloading this yet? Tried it out? Whats the 411? (whats the new lingo for that? I bet Red knows.)
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I just got home, and it has finished down loading, but have yet to try it

Comment

What sucks is I went into a 48 player AS mode server and sat their waiting and waiting for a jet to spawn. Found out there is only 12 jets to a side. So unless you are quick on the spawn button then you will sit their waiting to spawn. So if you want to play in a AS server then i would suggest finding one that is 12 vs 12.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
            What sucks is I went into a 48 player AS mode server and sat their waiting and waiting for a jet to spawn. Found out there is only 12 jets to a side. So unless you are quick on the spawn button then you will sit their waiting to spawn. So if you want to play in a AS server then i would suggest finding one that is 12 vs 12.
            Yeah, the DICE videos mentioned that 12v12 thing often. Im surprised they made it so you could populate it, but I also remember people complaining about getting kicked off of previous servers when a map came up they didnt have, so maybe they did that to not kill the server.

Comment

So I played each map in Conquest and Im not that impressed. Now its just conquest and maybe CTF will be better, but the maps dont seem right. I dont know what it is about them.

Comment

(Un)Fortunately I was stuck at home yesterday because of the weather yesterday (the universe wanted me to play it), so I DL it almost as soon as it was available.

As most people I also missed the fact that it was limited to 24 planes so it was a bit of a surprise as I have obviously chosen a 64 server.
                I remember noticing a limitation but for the console. My bad.

Air superiority is a bit disappointing at first sight but could be fun. But I'm not a good jet pilot so I don't think I'll stick for it for long.

CTF is pretty fun and I'm glad it has been added to BF.
                Dirt bikes are a good addition.

I'm not convinced by the new air drop. It could be useful but nothing really revolutionary.

As mentioned by CptainCrunch, the maps have been designed for CTF and are not necessary in classic conquest mode.

Comment

yeah it's ok, the only 2 maps I liked where Nebandan Flats and Operation Riverside

Comment

Air superiority is back, yay!

Comment

Working...
                    X