Anyone like the MTAR-21?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like the MTAR-21?

Ive been playing a lot of scavenger and that has forced me to use weapons I normally do not and I have come to really like the MTAR. I usually use the M4 with my engineer kit, but am thinking about going with the MTAR for a while.

Anyone tried it out or have any issues with it to not use it?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

In the beginning, before unlocking it, it seemed very OP. At least I was constantly getting smashed by the few who had it. I don't know if it was just me, or if they did end up nerfing it, because when I finally unlocked it it didn't seem that much good in my hands. I do enjoy the way it looks a lot. Reminds me of crysis techy weaponry

Comment

hmm interesting i will give it a looksy!

Comment

I used it last night and it has the same power as my trusty m4, but it has a higher rof and, this is the key, recoil.

So the best way to handle this rifle is burst fire. The m4 has a much slower rof so the time to kill is longer, but the recoil is less so missing the target is less likely.

The mtar is also considered long range and has a rifle scope with it, which is strange.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I tried it last night, funny thing is i got a service star for it earlier, so i did use it earlier! its a nice weapon, i did notice that at times i struggle to get a kill at far distances but works great up close, i am now working on the chinese SMG the QB something i am trying to unlock all customization for weapons :P

Comment

Working...
          X