Create a Match feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a Match feature

So the new create a match feature is merely a way to manage the servers you have rented? WHAT? You can't create your own peer to peer or local match? Is there something I am missing?

Re: Create a Match feature

I dont know. It makes sense. It was designed for competitive gameplay. A tool to lock down a server with certain rules.

Its a feature for the 14% or so.

I have not tried it though, but from the information I have been reading, it seems that way.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

"To coordinate a Match a player must be actively renting a dedicated server. "

Source

Comment

Poor Jimy.

Its OK, it was something for the competitive community and should have been ready prior to BF3 release anyway.

Comment

I was really confident we where going to be able to create our own matches or something

Comment

You CAN still create your own matches. You just pick one of the many empty servers and play with your friends

I know, its not quite the same, but this doesnt change how you play Battlefield. Thats a plus.

Comment

This seems more aimed to console players. Most PC competitive clans have an unranked server always running with the standard rules set. This seems like it basically does the same thing, but you have to manually add all the players (is that true?).
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I was kind of hoping for a skirmish with bots lol that was way too far fetched wasnt it. oh well.

Comment

Working...
                X