No announcement yet.

New PC Gaming series on my YT Channel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New PC Gaming series on my YT Channel!

*GASP* RA2

:awes:

Comment

hahaha lulz, heres episode 3!!

Comment

Alrighty everyone episode 4 is out! BONUS CLIP AT THE END!!!

Comment

Hello everyone, i would like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone for following my channel watching my videos, liking and subscribing. In celebration of my channel breaking 1000 views i would like to dedicate this bonus clip to you all! please enjoy this as stupid as it may be lmfao! oh the video will be uploaded tomorrow lol so wait until then :P

Comment

As promised, my two part Episode, Episode 5 is out and bonus clip will follow shortly after!

Comment

OK! my bonus clip is out people, all the voices int he video are done by me a amatuer voice actor lmfao anyways have fun guys :P this is dedicated to you people that watch my channel

(Also please tell me if the voice acting is good, its meant to be comedy XD )

Comment

hahahah xD
                If you want to get more views you should add more tags to your videos! Even if the tags don't really have to do with it xD

Comment

nah man i am now a view whore lmfao i do this for fun i enjoy that you watch it, my friends watch it my brother and family it pleases me! i am not looking for stardom, this was done merely to celebrate. I mean who are the 1000 that watched my vids LMFAO! ahahaha very grateful and thanks Jimy for taking the time to have a laugh at my clips!

Comment

Its ok! I enjoy watching these types of videos, i believe they deserve more support than they ever get

Comment

sorry i meant i am not a view whore bloody typos! anyways thanks for the support

Comment

OK! hello to all the people of TGN and we are back from a lengthy break! episode 6 of the REVIVED! series is out and will be followed by 7 and 8 pretty soon as they are done just need to be uploaded for now enjoy the carnage and commentary

Comment

Pretty nice, i really enjoyed the chopper piloting! Gameplay videos are always cooler when there is more than one person commentating and when there is teamwork

Comment

yeah, piloting back in BF2 was great, i gotta try BFV though because i played that game tremedously and forgot about the mechanics because i seem to think that BFV was easier. Oh and episode 7 is out!!!!!!

Comment

Yellooooooooo! episode 8 of my REVIVED! series is out good folks! so go on and take a look

Comment

COMPANY OF HEROES! the best RTS i have ever seen...really.

Comment

Working...
                                X