No announcement yet.

New PC Gaming series on my YT Channel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HiHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just released a new video on youTube, 3rd episode of Far Cry hunting!

Comment

hey TGN'ers i released two new videos have a look! its my 3rd VLOG and an Unboxing

Comment

"I think I'm nhenhenhe" ROFFL

Also it's cool seeing someone else participating, I always like the videos that involve more than only one person comentating. Your brother is just a little bit nervous on camera, and it is noticeable because it contrasts with you because you have more experience. Just tell him to chill out and instead of imagining he's talking to a lot of people, tell him to imagine he's just explaining whatever he has to say to someone who he feels comfortable with, like a friend or you.

Comment

Cheers for the advice Jimy, he is a tad nervous, but i be training my young padawan ahahah and thnx for watching my vids man, the support from you guys over here really means something!

Comment

Three new videos in celebration of the Bahrain National Day, enjoy folks

Comment

Comment

Borderlands 2 boss battle Captain Flynt

Comment

Alrighty people here is something extremely short but tis special!!!!

Comment

As promised ladies and gents, Newcaven delivers, episode 5 of Far Cry 3 Hunting next will be REVIVED! series SWAT 4 and Black Hawk Down

Comment

Helloooooooo TGN, Newcaven is back in the flash again after two weeks of internet being down as we were moving to a new ISP, anyways expect more videos soon!

Comment

Hello world! Newcaven is back as of 6AM today, first release since a week ago is out today!

watch, like, subscribe, masturbate, whatever floats your boat.

Comment

ROFL, tabasco makes everything taste better xD

Comment

you said it jimy! hahaha

Comment

two new videos, short ones of BFV gameplay coupled with an awesome BFV track "Get Ready" by The Temptations and the cover version by Rare Earth both amazing amazing bands!

Comment

New video out on Newcaven!

here it is, the latest from Newcaven! Borderlands 2!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X