Various weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various weapons

So my stats are suffering after the last patch and I was thinking, "What could I do to stop this trend?" and I noticed that I dont focus on any weapons. I have no loyalties.

Do you think it would be better to focus on the weapons I know or should I keep trying them all out?

For instance; Ive been goofing with the SKS with a holo scope, foregrip, and silencer for medium/close range fighting. Its been fun, but when you run into a guy with an automatic in a tight corridor, you end up having a bad day.

I adapt, of course, but the death is done.

So what should I do? Should I keep going through and unlocking the items with for all the weapons or should I just stick with what I know? Am I not adapting enough? Maybe some guns shouldnt be used while I should move to others?

What do you all think?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Various weapons

I've been through hard times also. My stats suffered a lot since i had no "base" kit combination and every weapon seems to ... suck? is that what we call to be balanced? I used the scar a lot before and after trying out lots and lots of different weapons and combinations like you said you do I ended up with the scar and the engineer kit once again. I use it with the heavy barrel, bipod and the eotech sight and I find it to be a great weapon. I suffer a little at up close specially because my fps aren't very high and my response time might be a little off but it's what I have been doing the best with.
    I rarely use support because I always get my ass kicked when I use it and I can't find a suitable support weapon. I only roll with it when I want to have some C4 fun.
    I only use the recon for fun also or when in a rush and I feel like we need the use of a squad beacon. I usually use the sks with the ironsights or the as-val.
    The assault is the second class I use the most and I switch a lot between weapons here too, sometimes the an94, sometimes the ak 74.
    Once again the only weapon I honestly find "safe" and it's my all around weapon it's the scar.

Comment

Working...
    X