Best Loadouts Post Patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Loadouts Post Patch?

So what are you guys using after this patch as far as weaponry and attachments?

As always, the M16A3 is a beast. I'm not sure what attachment I like on it at the moment, but I'm leaning heavy barrel.

And then I've taken a fancy to the AK74M. Stick a heavy barrel on that and it is dead accurate.

SKS has received a huge buff too and has almost no recoil.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Re: Best Loadouts Post Patch?

Ive grown to like the KOBRA site on my weapons. The M4, AK74, F2000, P90, PDW, M416 with laser site, bipod and kobra has been my loadouts. I switchout heavy barrel now and again, but it doesnt seem to matter much to me.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Actually I've switched to the Kobra on all my weapons too. I'm not sure why, but I like it now.

Comment

My weapons now are :
        -Assault : AK47m (the M16A3 is good but I'm a little sick of it) with Kobra and Heavy Barrel.
        -Enginner : AK74u with Kobra and Heavy Barrel.
        -Support : RPK with Kobra, Bipod and Extended Mag (you have 200 bullets per mag now, must be a bug)
        -Recon : SKS with russian Holo and Heavy Barrel / P90 with Kobra and laser sight

For fun I also use the G3A3 with heavy barrel and M26 Dart under the rail because of the bug (the heavy barrel increase the range of the M26) but I'll stop because I don't like shotgun and I use the medkit a lot.

Comment

Lately I've been using the AN94 to quite a bit of success. Im not too sure if its good but I also have been using the G3A3 with bipod and sniper scope as a de-facto sniper rifle with less recoil and a full auto option.

Comment

A friend I play with quite a bit uses the G3 and seems to have success with it. I have to try it out.

@Infernalis, the SKS has a heavy barrel?

Comment

Well on its own the G3 is good, but I still like using it as a defacto sniper rifle ever since using the NVS version in the third co-op mission.

I definately love how they rebuffed it though.

Comment

@Infernalis, the SKS has a heavy barrel?
                Nah my bad, I put heavy barrel everywhere that's why I did that mistake, I meant flash suppressor.

Comment

i'm still ways from unlocking everything... i'm playing more 2142 than this game, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    i'm still ways from unlocking everything... i'm playing more 2142 than this game, lol.
                    Not saying I'm abandoning BF3, but I picked up 2142 a couple of months ago, mainly for collection purposes, but what patch are you using, because I could only find like 2 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                      Not saying I'm abandoning BF3, but I picked up 2142 a couple of months ago, mainly for collection purposes, but what patch are you using, because I could only find like 2 servers.
                      Maybe he's using the last one? 1.51 i believe

Comment

I think I had 2 installs, one with 1.51 and 1.5. Im not sure but I think that was 1.51.

Comment

yea the latest 1.51. there's only a couple servers with good ping from US, so yeah it's slim pickins. at least there's the deathlok titan server in addition to that lame 24/7 camp-G server. i'm done with the game pretty soon tho.

Comment

Anyone has an opinion on the AEK with flash suppressor and bipod?

Comment

I use the AEK with the foregrip and heavy barrel and it works great. The AEK is one of the few assault rifles that benefits from the foregrip, and the heavy barrel is just awesome now and should be standard on all weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X