Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a Match Feature COULD THIS BE?

Hiyo everyone!

Alright there was a new patch for Battlelog and i saw this feature could it be the create a match from the previous battlefields!?!? Pictures below:

Re: Create a Match Feature COULD THIS BE?

Comment

OOOO
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Well the PS3 just got a server rental feature... which is not the same...

Comment

this would be really interesting if you could create your own matches, insert # of bots and play, i mean thats what made battlefield for me in additiont to the MP i just sometimes like to play on such servers

Comment

yeah, I would love that too... I just don't wanna get my hopes up is all.

Comment

I don't see them putting bots but being able to create a sort of peer to peer match and put your settings in the server would be pretty cool

Comment

Well Im at least hoping it contains some form of Lan feature... but I still find that a stretch...

Comment

I think it is the match making system for the "new" conquest assault. It will use that feature a certain way as well as the Battlelog filter system.

Maybe some platoon system or friend adding method with it.
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i dont know why they would exclude such a great feature of the game, thats what made my lan parties back in highschool, heck i still play BF42 mods and BF2 mods with my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                      i dont know why they would exclude such a great feature of the game, thats what made my lan parties back in highschool, heck i still play BF42 mods and BF2 mods with my brother!
                      Laziness. And possibly money. All the FB games have lacked it, BC2 lacked it.

Comment

at least i got the old titles to hold on too. anyways cant say i am not enjoying BF3 though, its been awesome so far

Comment

Same, I just hope that they at least implement some form of LAN play or someone hacks it so it can so in the future BF3 can still be playable on multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
                          X