Mass Effect 3 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 3 demo

So, the Mass Effect 3 demo is out. Have any of you tried it?

I havent played any of the ME games before, so I was a bit curious.
    MP is 4 player class-based coop. I am having fun right now, but I really doubt that it will have any lasting attraction. You need human opponents for replayability.
    SP looks nice enough, but I just cant see myself pay that much for a SP experience. I can just get ME1 for $10 if I want that.

Re: Mass Effect 3 demo

I just want to know the end of the story but quite frankly I was bored all the way through the end of the demo.

Even this video is more entertaining (spoil of demo) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjegdV-hcOM

Comment

I haven't played a demo in years the last few I tried were crap. I think it's also why I buy less games these days. Are demos just not what they used to be or have I just got unlucky a couple of times and stop? I might try this one.

Comment

Demo was great, I spent more time looking at the graphics at the start than actually playing the game. There are little bonus items dotted around the Mission Level that I guess are for MP but possibly some are for SP as well.

Can't wait to get my hands on it and continue the Story. You have to play Mass Effect 1 & 2 if you want to know what's going on in the Third.

Comment

Played ME 1 three times and ME2 twice, i cant wait for 3!! played the demo, am all in for the SP, couldn't care much for MP, i see it as an added extra.

Comment

I just hope it doesn't take the focus of SP like it has done for games in the past. Not every game needs MP content.

Comment

Love the multiplayer a lot of fun.

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot, though it's the first time i play mass effect and i am not quite used to it.. I think the game is a lot of fun but i hate how they make lots of different stuff work with the same button, it always gets me killed when i want to run away and I end up going into cover in front of an ATLAS, or when i want to jump over and i end up going into cover. We are not playing a console for god's sake, we have a crap load of buttons in our keyboards please let us use them!
                Still i think the game and the different classes overall are a lot of fun, though after playing most classes there wasn't any that fully-satisfied my rogue-jedi-ninja wannabe skills.

Comment

Yeah, having the same button handle GTFO and "Sit down with your back to the wall" can cause increased blood pressure.
                  E.g. when you try to run through a corridor and instead you do the cover dance, where you go from side to side in front of the entrance until the ATLAS plants a size 6000 steel booth on your back.
                  Or you run up to your downed teamate, just to sit down comfortably and watch him bleed out.

But I still like it, it is a nice change from all the miltary shooters that are on the market right now.
                  I just hope it doesnt end up like L4D with elitist ****** that throws a hissy fit whenever someone hasnt memorized the whole map.

Comment

Working...
                  X