Best/favorite Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/favorite Shotgun

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, trolls and noobs; I present - the - ultimate - question! Which shotgun is the best in this game?

The shotguns range from classic pump-action Remington 870s, to fully automatic noobtastic frag-ammo rape-and-pillage-entire-civilizations USAS-12s. In between you have the neglected kid that will grow up to be a coke-hooked Jershey Shore d-bag or pole dancer depending on gender: M1014, DAO-12, SAIGA 12K and the MK3A3.

USAS-12: need I say more? 11 rounds of fully automatic tactical nukes.
    Remington 870 MCS: most satisfying weapon in the game to get kills with. One shot, game over. Classic look, prestigious in the right hands. My vote.
    SAIGA-12K, M1014, DAO-12; MK3A3: Inferior to the USAS in ROF and capacity; inferior to the 870 in sheer stopping-power per shot.

So, despite my extremely impartial statements, perhaps you have something to add. Vote for your favorite or what you consider the best shotgun.

Re: Best/favorite Shotgun

870: Most satisfying
    M320 Dart: Most devastating
    M26: Most versatile
    USAS-12: Most infamous

Comment

Well on the occasions where I used the 1014 I have done alright. But not as much as wehn I use the 870 mind you.

Comment

I voted the usas but i never really used any besides that the DAO and the bf2 one. I enjoy the BF2 one but it loses a lot to the others due to it's very small clip

Comment

I forgot about the M26 and M320 buck. The M26 dart is OP as hell and I love it! It's one of my top weapons. I got a ridiculous amount of kills in a very short amount of time using it. The m320 buck is inferior to the M26, and I have no idea why anybody would take it over the m26.

M1014 is good, it was my favorite shotgun until I unlocked the USAS-12. I did pretty good with it.

Comment

JACKHAMMER! Only because of my BF2 days
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

870 of course

I used to use the USAS as a troll weapon (put a tac light and frag rounds on it) if I really wanted to piss people off, but haven't done it in a while

the 870 is just so dam satisfying to use, makes me feel like im playing UT or Q3 again lol, so great to just go through 4-5 people with ohks with it

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                The m320 buck is inferior to the M26, and I have no idea why anybody would take it over the m26.
                The 320 can do the one-shot-two-kills trick, and reload time is not an issue if you have it mounted on a rail and can follow up with AR fire before the dust has settled.
                The massive firepower also make is less vulnerable to the DICE-factor that allows people to walk through ordinary shotgun fire unscathed.

Unfortunately it increases your noob-tube kill-count. I like the MASS because it plays a lot like the 870, and doesnt come with a noob-sticker.

Comment

There is nothing more satisfying than an old pump action 1 shot kill. queue up BC2 with the 870/slugs! or going old school, my favorite: BF2 Iron gator running the 870!
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Slugs in BC2 were way better than they are in BF3. I miss 1-hit-kill SPAS-12 and 870. Headshotting snipers across the map with a shotgun was the most satisfying thing ever.

Comment

Its because slugs have deviation on them, which they shouldnt. It should be like any other rifle with bullet drop and recoil.

Comment

This list made me want to try some other shotguns, before the nerf, and the M26 was as far as I got. That shotgun was a lot of fun and very effective.

Comment

Working...
                        X