Favorite and/or Best Assault Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite and/or Best Assault Rifle

Nah, a standard combat load is at least 210 rounds. That's only 7 mags, one in the gun, and 6 mags on the MTV vest in 3 ammo pouches bunched up in twos.

Comment

F2000 very tidy bit of kit, not great long range but nice mid.

Comment

aek971 def my favorite

Comment

Does anybody even like the AN-94? Quite a contrast in performance from the previous Battlefield title. It's no longer the rape-and-pillage nuke-o-matic from BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
            Does anybody even like the AN-94? Quite a contrast in performance from the previous Battlefield title. It's no longer the rape-and-pillage nuke-o-matic from BC2.
            I totally agree, the slow burst rate feels like you have a broken finger hitting the mouse button. The BC2 version allowed you to hit the fire button as fast as you could manage and the gun would pretty much keep up with you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
              It really is a Love/Hate kind of weapon this time around. I know some people who swear by it but they seem to be folks who are really accurate with their first shot placement. ie- taking 100% advantage of 0 spread from the Heavy Barrel. You also have to adjust your play style to avoid CQB for the most part (unless you're a MASS M26 whore too..)

Comment

Originally posted by BlindMan McStevie
                I totally agree, the slow burst rate feels like you have a broken finger hitting the mouse button. The BC2 version allowed you to hit the fire button as fast as you could manage and the gun would pretty much keep up with you.
                I hate it, when you die and get revived the gun magically switches back to burst fire mode ( it is it's main mode) and if someone is close up to you you're f****d

Comment

Originally posted by BlindMan McStevie
                  One of the changes in the upcoming patch is that there is no longer a delay between firing bursts. Guns will now fire as fast as you hit the fire button.

Since I enjoy using semi auto snipers, but I can't stand having the gun "jam" seemingly randomly, this change is great for me. It should help burst fire weapons too.
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

EDIT: Posted this before I saw the "Report Post" button. Now that it's gone, feel free to delete this.

Originally posted by ShermaDemar
                    I voted for the AEK though because in the majority of actual game usage
                    Bad spam bot! That's copy&paste from first post in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X