Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Free Weekend Coming, Pre-load Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Free Weekend Coming, Pre-load Now!

Announcement - Valve 22:35Activision will be hosting a Free Weekend for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3! Pre-load the game now and be ready to play when the free weekend starts on Thursday, February 16th at 10am Pacific Time.

Click here to start pre-loading, or visit www.steamgames.com/about to install Steam.

The Free Weekend of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 will let you play the entire multiplayer portion of the base game.
    Personally, I have grown tired of the COD series, but I am not going to say no to a free trial :icon_salute_blue:

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Free Weekend Coming, Pre-load Now!

Well I been playing a cpl days now with this free trial. If I would have paid $60 for this I would be irate. It feels no diff than MW2/BO. The graphics are dumbed down console cartoons. Within 2hrs i was ranked over 20, and it was boring. Not to mention the lack of any real skill with at least 75% of the players. I mean my 1st round I played with stock kits I came in first against guys ranked like 80+. To each his/her own but man i'd be mad having to pay for that game as well as the elite service.

Comment

Working...
    X