Weapon charts from DenKirson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon charts from DenKirson

This seems to be a couple of months old, but I havent noticed it being posted here before.
    Weapon charts from DenKirson : http://denkirson.xanga.com/756891604/bf3/

Re: Weapon charts from DenKirson

hopefully one day they get around to nerfing the carbines a bit

Comment

http://symthic.com/?s=bf3&sb=dmgchart

Even better because you can see what got buffed/nerfed in the last patch.

Comment

wow thats alot of work for such a pathetic game.

good post vreki

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
          wow thats alot of work for such a pathetic game.

good post vreki
          *Sigh* so you don't like it. No one is forcing you to. Why must you continue to post condescending bullshit constantly? Its come to a point where you have gone past simply criticising what truly is there (there are problems, Im not denying that in any way shape or form) to overblowing them, inventing them or calling things that work problems. I simply am losing my ability to take it anymore, either the nostalgia goggles are too tight or you are an obvious troll... I don't know which is worse to be honest...

In advance I am sorry for any offence... but I can't take it anymore when I get bothered by CoDfucks for the opposite reasons you state because of my stance on the game. Hell,that comment barely contributes to this. (Admittedly neither does this... but Im in Rant mode now)

/Rant Off.

Comment

I still like the game, but I am disappointed by how similar the weapons seem.
            IMHO it was much better in BF2142 which had only a few weapons, but they were unique.

Comment

there are a few weapons with differences within the classes but most will simply be clones

I don't have much problem with it as long as there are some differences across a few of the rifles, its annoying if you want a lot of guns to be able to balance them after all

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                I still like the game, but I am disappointed by how similar the weapons seem.
                IMHO it was much better in BF2142 which had only a few weapons, but they were unique.
                That's not true, only the Baur H-AR was unique.

Comment

There wasn't a ton of weapons per class. If I take assault as an example there was : Krylov, Scar11, Voss and Baur. The Krylov and Scar11 were different enough up until some patch that buffed the Scar11, but considering you couldn't choose one or another as it was bound to your faction they had to be somewhat close for balance's sake. So in the end it was

Assault : base AR, Voss (high rof) and Baur (slow rof, high acc).
                  Engineer : base SMG. Choice between guided AT, Pilum (non-guided AT) or AA.
                  Recon : base Sniper rifle, Zeller (slow firing sniper rifle), Lambert (Carbine).
                  Support : base LMG, GANZ (slower but more powerful LMG), Clarck (Shotgun).
                  All classes : Magnum style pistol vs rapid semi-auto style pistol.

And even the base weapon had some differences, so yes they were pretty unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                    There wasn't a ton of weapons per class. If I take assault as an example there was : Krylov, Scar11, Voss and Baur. The Krylov and Scar11 were different enough up until some patch that buffed the Scar11, but considering you couldn't choose one or another as it was bound to your faction they had to be somewhat close for balance's sake. So in the end it was
                    The Krylov wasn't different in a way that it was basically a straight upgrade over the Scar11, no trade offs. Just higher rof and less deviation per shot.

It's the same story with engineer and support weapons, just not as apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                      The Krylov wasn't different in a way that it was basically a straight upgrade over the Scar11, no trade offs. Just higher rof and less deviation per shot.

It's the same story with engineer and support weapons, just not as apparent.
                      It doesnt matter with the default weapons, they have to be the roughly same because of balance between the sides.
                      Infernalis describes it well, the unlocks all offered something different. e.g. a support with a Ganz was something very different from one with a Clark.

Comment

Working...
                      X