Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Battlefield 3: MythBusters Episode 1 & 2

Hey all,

The Real Battlefield Mythbusters Are Back with Battlefield 3: MythBusters. Hope u like the show

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Enjoy it !

Re: Battlefield 3: MythBusters Episode 1&2 (The Real Battlefield Mythbusters ! )

On Episode 1 the RPG destroyed with bullets, try that again with the javelin in a tank using the canon machine gun.

I think how that myth started, and it happened to me with the javelin, is when the engineer is killed, the rocket disappears. I was aiming at the engineer in the tank and the rocket disappeared and then killed the engineer. I hit the javelin dead center as I was shooting at the guy.

So the myth could be javelin with tank or if rockets truly disappear when engineer dies.

Very good job.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Battlefield 3: MythBusters Episode 1&2 (The Real Battlefield Mythbusters ! )

They removed the ability to attach c4 to the drones in the last patches or so...... i hated it

Comment

Episode 2 myth 6 needs to be fixed, but the video doesn't show whether that's 'friendly' or 'enemy' tank. The following myth, 7, would be fun to exploit. Get me high up in the air in middle of nowhere and I can snipe people and they won't know from where the heck it's coming from lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
          They removed the ability to attach c4 to the drones in the last patches or so...... i hated it
          Im glad they did it. It was getting abused with support guys and recon. The maps with a carrier on them, they would stay on the ships and blow up tanks and spot them out. It was a great teamwork...for stat padding.

Yeah, they didnt win the rounds, but its not about winning, its about KDR and points.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X