Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DICE executive producer Patrick Bach says "we nailed it".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE executive producer Patrick Bach says "we nailed it".

I figured i would post this up for anyone who missed it to show the disconnection we are dealing with..............Crysis 2 anyone?

I guess he hasn't looked at the PC platform player numbers lately; 500k copies sold, less than 100k people playing only 2 months out of the gate, saw it dip below 25k last night........or the fact that 70% of the server population is completely empty......or that hackers are chasing average run of the mill players away in droves, or that the "community" is raging in the battleog forums about pretty much everything.

Is this what "interviews" have now become? a bunch of canned responses and PR bullshit to appease the investor?

It would be so refreshing to hear a honest answer, acknowledgment of errors or issues, reassurance that they are being fixed or at-least addressed......instead we are told everything is A OK.

I want to love this game, I do to point or I wouldn't care about it this much. I can adapt and adjust, they just aren't making it easy. It would be much easier to accept it for what it is if we had honest communication, just sain, honesty with the community can be more powerful than any sales number.

They need to use the social network tool they created with battlelog, it has so much potential but seems to get little attention as a communication device other than trolling and griefing; use it to communicate more than once every 2 weeks, for christ sakes at-least stream the twitter tweets and reddit posts because that seems to be the only way the developers are communicating with anyone.

I suppose though with the PC platform now being the red headed step child he was probably only thinking about the consoles when he did that interview so who knows.

What are your thoughts on the fan feedback that the game has received?

We absolutely love feedback, and I am very happy that we have such creative and constructive players out there. The feedback overall has been overwhelmingly positive.

How do you feel the final game lived up to those goals?

I think we pretty much nailed it.

What's something that you would change if you had been given an extra few months of development time?

You can always do a bit more polish with extra time, of course. I wouldn't have changed any significant features with more time, though.

Re: DICE executive producer Patrick Bach says "we nailed it".

Nice to know they don't have a fking brain.

Comment

Here's a great example of the incompetence associated with battlelog, a 9,000 SPM hacker and his hacker buddies all openly trolling and griefing players with no recourse, no ban, not even the post edited.....but god forbid you post in caps, they will be on you faster than flies on shit.

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

This shit goes on day in and day out on battle log and nothing is ever done about them, it's beyond out of control and dis-hearting to say the least that such a power social networking tool has become......well this......it's crysis 2 all over again.......I swear....Bach IS "butthead"

Comment

Bet u he lives at the White House!!!!!

Comment

Yeah they "nailed the coffin" for PC fans alright.

I hope you red headed bastards(joke) remember it next time at the checkout, before paying again for lies..

Comment

Well, that's EA for you. They are getting almost as bad as Ubisoft.

Comment

Working...
            X