B2K.................oops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2K.................oops!!

Just installed my new pc...........purchased a hard copy of BF3 bought B2k thru origin and started to play. Just one problem as battlelog acknowledges but game servers don't. Now why would they continue to sell the damn xpack if u can't use it. Oh well I been playig but geetting my arse handed to me. Such is life and such is the enept way ea/dice conduct biz. Just my opinion..........

Re: B2K.................oops!!

Your doing the same mistake hundreds of others are doing. Log out of Battlelog using the log out on the screen and close your browser. Open it back up and log back in. If that doesnt work for you, some have been clearing out their temp directories and browser cache and are then able to play in B2K servers.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thanks Crunch.........will try.

Comment

Good luck. Hope it works and let us know!

Comment

It worked.............thanks!

Comment

You're welcome. Its a weird bug. I guess because three different programs are making BF3 work, they dont understand that you made a change unless you log out and back on again.

Maybe bug isnt the right word. It does make sense. Just like in Windows when you give a user new rights, they dont take affect until you log off and back on.

Comment

Working...
            X