B2k maps are better than bf3 maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2k maps are better than bf3 maps

B2k maps are better than bf3 vanilla maps.

<Agreed.

(Pitty it took 7 year old maps to save bf3 from shame imo)

Firestorm is the only vanilla map that comes close imo

Discuss...

Re: B2k maps are better than bf3 maps

Agree, Oman is incredible. Only two vanilla BF3 maps that seem somewhat like BF are Caspian and Op Firestorm and they could be improved.

Comment

Op Firestorm was the only one I liked ... B2K is amazing, I hope next DLCs are similar to B2K maps

Comment

Awesome DLC, from base maps i loved canals, kharg and caspian. But looks like to me from now on it will be 24/7 B2K rotations or 24/7 karaknd!

Comment

agreed. i dont really find any of the vanilla maps fun.

Comment

Love all the maps to be honest. However the B2K maps are rather epic.

Comment

What? Rambo likes the maps that makes BF3 BF2.7??? That is totally new information and so hard to believe. Who would have thought that this would have happened.

Oh wait....
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

well, i need to admit that playing in oman for a round was more full of epicness than all the countless other maps I've played together

Comment

Actually the only maps I don't enjoy on Conquest, are Metro, and Seine river crossing. Davamond peak can be somewhat interesting if you avoid the meat grinder in the middle and stick to trying to get to the other side with the chopper and some spawn beacons.

However all those maps on Rush I find fun, So over all I like all the maps just not on all the modes.

Back to karkand is very nice, what's really amazing is how it makes the Battlefield 2 versions feel empty and descolate. That's what 6 years and a very modern engine will get you though.

What I'm wondering now, is if they will realease new maps for DLC, or if they will go a remake route and do something like a 2143, or back to vietnam.

Comment

2143 would make me jizz a hole in my pants.

Comment

2143, would like to see that, and maybe, dont shoot me here but a nice BF1942 DLC oh that would make me lock my doors place mines and be extremely antisocial.

Comment

i agree, i was about the put bf3 away until b2k came out and i pulled a total 180 because they didnt screw up sharqi (my fav map). i like karkand now, its not just a spam fest, but wake and oman just dont seem fun anymore but that is probably becasue i was on crap teams both times i played those maps

Comment

I don't mind a lot of the BF3 maps. Honestly, I prefer infantry combat in this game over vehicle combat, but I do want large vehicle maps as well.

Some of the vanilla maps have grown on me, but I mainly only like Nosehair, Bazaar, Caspian, and Kharg. Can't really stand any of the other ones (yes, I hate Firestorm). Every single one of the B2K maps is better than each of these (except Caspian, which is the best vanilla map in BF3 by far).

I hope this makes DICE realize the types of maps the community wants.
                          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I liked just about every BF2 map that came out. I like all the BF3 maps save Tehran Highway.

The B2K maps are a good touch to BF3. I hope they bring over Mashtuur, Dragon Valley, Fushee Pass, and Highway Tampa.

Comment

i want laguna presa, laguna alta, arica harbor, jalallalalalalalalaalbad, iwo jima, battle of the bulge, mashtuur, omaha beach rush, operation battleaxe, and destroyed village from mohaa lol

Comment

Working...
                              X