Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible BF3 Fix List PLUS Commo Rose Overhaul

Both from EnterBF3:

enterbf3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, enterbf3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

enterbf3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, enterbf3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Re: Possible BF3 Fix List PLUS Commo Rose Overhaul

Overhauled Commo Rose would be awesome! Would love to have a squad layer to it like in 2142.

Now if they could add in in-game VOIP and six player squads and I'd be pretty happy.

Comment

i am happy to hear this!

Originally posted by Delta_Fixer
      Now if they could add in in-game VOIP and six player squads and I'd be pretty happy.
      There is a 139.99% chance of this not happening, and you should already know it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        i am happy to hear this!

There is a 139.99% chance of this not happening, and you should already know it.
        You're probably right, but if they fixed the Commo Rose, why couldn't they add VOIP?

Comment

Adding a special Q function is not the same as adding voip.

The problem with VoIP is its large data, processing, and latency demands. Voip doesnt work well on a server because the user data needs to have focus. So when you shoot at someone, that data doesnt take a back seat to talking. Because VoIP gets the back seat, you get bad communication. Thats why Battlelog is so clear and very well done with communication. Its a seperate system not on the server or in the game client bogging it down. Its a system of its own.

Yes, they could add it, but how well will it be implemented? Will we just hear for the next few years "DICE, FIX VOIP!"?
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

There not going to fix BF3 to much, then they can't advertise in game VOIP in BF4!!!! Also this is good news, we need a better camo rose, honestly, it's useless right now in my opinion.
            PSN: Xclusiveitalian
            Steam: Stryker
            Origin: Xclusiveitalian
            Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

According to zh1nt0-

"We´re keeping the voip as it is right now. By increasing to this level of functionality we would have to make the VOIP solution a part of the game installation, which we currently don’t want from a business perspective"

Pretty sure voip will NOT be in BF3.....

Comment

I use skype when playing it works fine, i hear people also use ventrillo.

Comment

SKYPE for gaming..?!?!? daamn, it sucks xD , unless you really have a good pc that has no impact on performance or internet latency at all, but for the most compared to other voips etc it sucks

Comment

Skype or ventrillo or battlelog won't help when I meet people ingame and want to talk with them

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      Yes, they could add it, but how well will it be implemented? Will we just hear for the next few years "DICE, FIX VOIP!"?
                      But they have VOIP on the consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                        But they have VOIP on the consoles.
                        But isn't that the VOIP thats already implemented by the Consoles themeselves?

Comment

Thats a good question. If its the Voip thats already part of the console network, its no different than Battlelog. Well, it is, its the console network, but my point is that its seperate from the game. Theyve integrated it.

Now, if its tied in, and if BF3 is really a console port, then it should be easy to do Voip.
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

What they should do is make a Teamspeak integration.
                            I already see servers with "Join our teamspeak server at 1.1.1.1", but nobody bothers since it would requiring leaving the game etc.
                            But if BF3 allowed you to connect from witin the game......

Comment

Excellent idea Vreki "the mastermind" maybe you could apply for zhinto's job, you would crush him or just take him under your wing so he can learn something.

Comment

Working...
                              X