Whiteman can't jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteman can't jump

I don't understand why I still have to have a hopping over a structure animation when I clearly can't make it over than I try to do a running jump than he does the lame animation that goes nowhere again.
    It's annoying because when I'm fleeing from an enemy and I try to jump over something only to fail with the animation which makes me vulnerable because I can't shoot or move.

If you find the title offensive in away I truly meant the movie, so don't lock thread............. Mr. Crunch.

Re: Whiteman can't jump

If you find this title offensive you're a spineless idiot. Get over it*

Fixed that for you ReddInk

I like the animation, but what annoys me most is that my soldier can't hop over tiny objects, or gets stuck on sidewalks and whatnot. I shouldn't have to hit SPACE or A on the console to hop over something under 50cm (a third of a yard)

Comment

Originally posted by Reddink
      I don't understand why I still have to have a hopping over a structure animation when I clearly can't make it over than I try to do a running jump than he does the lame animation that goes nowhere again.
      It's annoying because when I'm fleeing from an enemy and I try to jump over something only to fail with the animation which makes me vulnerable because I can't shoot or move.

If you find the title offensive in away I truly meant the movie, so don't lock thread............. Mr. Crunch.
      Crunchy isn't a Moderator anymore...

Comment

Yeah Redd. What you're saying is you need to be assult, is that it? Yeah, I know what youre saying.....racist

(Im joking)
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

On battlelog I've seen so much threads were people complain about the fact they have to play a black man with a frog face, it's hilarious. I never really noticed but the assault's arms are white apparently.

But yeah concerning the animation I'm with you I often get killed when he does his little dance and manage to fail to jump a 50cm high obstacle. The animation should only begin on certain obstacles and not everytime.

Comment

The only thing that bothers me about the assault guy being black is that his voice sequences are clearly a white guy.

Does that make me reverse racist or a stereoist?
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

He was white before, it's obvious (white voice/arms), what happened to him?! It reminds me of the ads of Microsoft in Poland where they changed the black guy with a white guy but forgot to change the arms (here)).

Comment

The mantle animation sucks. The worst part is seeing a wall that you can jump over but you have to spam the space bar to get over it because the animation plays but you just stay in the same spot. And the small pieces of rocks.

I want to know where the Hispanic soldiers are!
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I love the mantle animation. I usually play the game so I can just mantle over obstacles and pretend i am a ninja

Comment

A goofy ninja then.

Comment

Apprentice ninja!

I enjoy the mantle animation as well. I didn't know there was a word for that move until I read this thread :P

Comment

I like it, I just hate the implementation.
                        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I love the animation. With it (and taking damage while jumping) there's no more bunny hopping, which I think is a huge step forward for BF. And I love the new dive animation when you're running and go prone, how you slide forward and it takes a second or two to scope your weapon, so no more dolphin diving like in past BF games.

As for the race of various characters, I think it would be cool if you could customize and choose what you want your character to look like, maybe more along the lines of an MMO.

Comment

I like the animation also but I also can not stand when it doesn't work, especially in places it should obviously work.

People in the forums are dumb, I seen someone complaining that the black guy didn't have a black guy accent, because race has accents...

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Fixer

As for the race of various characters, I think it would be cool if you could customize and choose what you want your character to look like, maybe more along the lines of an MMO.
                              Lets take it a step further:

Lvl 12: unlock black man - Can jump higher but only gets assault and support and is larger target
                              Lvl 14: unlock Asian man - Can't jump, smaller target, small eyes reduces up/down peripheral vision
                              Lvl 16: unlock Mexican - Same as black man but can go out of bounds on maps.
                              Lvl 18: unlock Arabs - C4 vests and goat cavalry

/racism and stereotypes

Comment

Working...
                              X