Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo

Ammo should they not have ammo boxes spread throughout the maps? as I have been using the Javelin alot and it only has two rockets, being stuck on a roof or on a hill it's not much fun running out of ammo, in the heat of a battle...

Re: Ammo

They need to fix that for the javelin. The only benefit in using it is the lockon system, but with so few and them being weaker, there is no point to use them.

They do get a boost in damage when they are used with a device that has traced the target, like the soflam. Then they usually miss the target.

As for should they have ammo boxes throughout the maps, no, I dont think so. Though I like regen health and armor, it has hurt the assault/engineer class. Having ammo boxes will further hurt support. I say further because there are perks that give more explosives and ammo as well.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

ammo boxes around the map? what were you thinking of!!?!?

Comment

I wasn't thinking

Comment

Well previous BF titles had ammo boxes round the map :P

Comment

BLASPHEMY
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Previous BF had ammo boxes around the map but no support class to give ammo. Considering how small most maps are it would only hurt teamplay like Crunch said (you almost have no need of ammo anyway with the explo/ammo perks and you can still pick up an enemy kit).

Comment

Maybe I just need support to follow me around

Comment

LOL, NO. DICE NEEDS to give some more rockets. They took the most powerful anti tank system on the planet and made it worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    LOL, NO. DICE NEEDS to give some more rockets. They took the most powerful anti tank system on the planet and made it worthless.
                    Yeah that annoys me beyond words. The Javelin will pretty much ruin any tanks day and here we have it being some little pea-shooter. I'd like to see it take a tank down to 25% in one hit. Would make using smoke on armored vehicles useful.

Comment

Exactly! You get two of them and they should be able to take down the tank with both. You only get two and they usually miss!

But this isnt real ife :/

Comment

Well, being a game it should be even more balanced than real life. 100% damage yay!

Comment

You can get 4 with the perk. Also the Jav is damn badass with the soflam. I pretty much put they all over the place. They take up anything in the air in one shot.

Comment

Only problem is that you need a sniper to designate targets with a SOFLAM. I've rarely seen that.

Comment

They do get a power boost when used with a lazed target, but as Shifty pointed out, its very rare. Ive been seeing it more lately and Ive even added the lazing on most my stuff just to try to get people to try it, but most dont want to use the Javelin, but be the lazer.

With the target lazed, ive seen the javelin hit behind and in front off the target, while it was moving or standing still. So out of your maximum of 4 shots, it will take you 3 to 4 of them to take down the target. RPG of 9 and hitting your target every time, which is way more possible, and the tank is down in 3 shots from sides and back.

The soflam/javelin system is just that, a system for teamwork. You and a buddy or two can dominate with it. Pubbing it, forget it.

Comment

Working...
                              X