Wake Island Eater Egge: To All Battlfield vets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Island Eater Egge: To All Battlfield vets

DICE left an awesome Easter Egg (tombstone) on Wake Island for all players who have enjoyed playing on the classic map. The tombstone reads, “To those who fought here in 1942, BF2, 2142, and 1943 we are grateful”. Signed off DICE. Click on the image below to full size. Be sure to read about Back to Karkand’s PS3 issues. […]

Made me tear, as i have played all (except the 2142 version) also noticed the new name for a CP in Oman "Veteran's Retreat" awww love DICE

Re: Wake Island Eater Egge: To All Battlfield vets

I think i have died on wake island more than any other map in battlefield history so a tombstone is fitting..............

Comment

And what about BF:V with the official WW2 mod, or it's because it was made by Dice Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
        And what about BF:V with the official WW2 mod, or it's because it was made by Dice Canada?
        everyone knows Canadians dont count.........except when it comes to poutine and strippers.........

Comment

good mention, lol did not realise that BFV was not inb the mix :P even though i played the hell out of it back in the day with that being said its still an honor and i love it cant wait to take a screenie myself!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
            X