Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if karkand and wake is back will that mean.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if karkand and wake is back will that mean.....

They will.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: if karkand and wake is back will that mean.....

Originally posted by -Shifty-
      Jalalalalalalalalalabad was a ton of fun! Dang I miss the good old days of BF2. I really wish they had just ported the BF2 maps, vehicles, and gameplay features over here with Frostbite 2.0
      God Bless! You know, they don't even have to put in all the eye candy like I've seen with Karkand (boxes all over the street, posters on the walls, smoking barrels). They could just do plain walls without textures for a lot of the maps and I'd be damn happy. Hell, a map like Daqing would be so simple because they already have the Oil Containers. Just a couple buildings and an F-load of trees and bang, you have that map done!!! I think they could easily redo Gator too (I would think).

I know it takes a lot of man hours for them to fix little glitches like people getting stuck here and there, but setup a huge beta program to test all the BF2 maps and let the community find the issues. Or hell, if they could, release the mapping tools and get few old modders from BF2 days to do some work for a few carrots.

Comment

Working...
      X