Battlelog "Wrong Password"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelog "Wrong Password"

Keep trying to log in however get this message when im positive im using my correct email and password. Anyone else getting the same?

Re: Battlelog "Wrong Password"

Works for me.

Comment

Worked for me as well.

Type your password in something clear text to make sure you dont have a broken key or something.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Did some searching in Battlelog and another person is having the same issue and had to reset his password. This is his post:

Few days ago I tried to log in, got an "incorrect password" type of error. My browser (Chrome) had memorised it, so there's no way I typed it in wrong. Still, I type it in, and again receive the same error message.
        So I try Origin, a whole different application, assuming Chrome is causing problems - ends up, "incorrect password". Needless to say, it was memorised, I type it again, and again it doesn't work.
        So I just used "forgot my password" link and changed it slightly.. with a small fear of someone out there having malicious intents.

Today, SAME SHIT happens. So that's twice now that I'm changing my password cause I'm unable to log into Origin or Battlelog.
        Week or two ago, I saw the EA staff post a message like "logging in issues, log in server down". I never had those problems back then, it only appeared now, and maybe 3-4 days ago.

BTW my password is a mix of small letters, caps, numbers and symbols, lenght over 10 chars. So I feel it's kinda secure.

I checked a lot of similar threads on the forum, none of them describes this situation in particular.

Any ideas WTF?
        Or at least HOW do I contct EA support by email directly?
        No one else has mentioned this, but maybe some type of maintenance is causing the passwords to be lost.

Comment

Yea thats how i managed to get it fixed. I had to reset my password although i reset it to what i was already typing in. Very strange.

Comment

Mine has also changed again and i have had to reset it for the second time :/

Comment

My password keeps changing and i keep having to reset it! This is getting extremely annoying! Could anyone please try and find a fix for me as i would do it myself but i cant access the battlelog forums and getting hold of EA support is like getting blood from a stone. Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated.

Comment

same thing happened to me,had to reset password

Comment

I have had to reset my password 4 times now though because the problem keeps returning the next day :/ fed up with this :/

Comment

Sorry Eliminator, I cant seem to find a reliable fix.

One person mentioned clearing out all your cache and temp files and NOT to store your username and password. Log in every time. They never mentioned if it worked or not though.

With passwords being changed somehow, I would think its an internal issue and not something you can do to fix. Try the above and see if it makes any difference though.

Comment

Cheers for having a look Crunch i appreciate the effort. Im hoping that the 2gb patch im about to download might fix the problem as it did seem to start after the last one. I will report back if i have any luck :/

Comment

Working...
                      X