Gulf of Oman Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf of Oman Trailer

We are bringing back three popular combat vehicles from Battlefield 2 into the Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand expansion pack: The STOVL fighter jet, desert b...

OMG!!!!!!!!

and to all you BF3 haters out there no matter how tiny you are or how small of the population you represent Battlefield is back, what i just saw is BF2 making a comeback in Frostbite 2.

Cant wait, this looks great, after patches it will look even better!

Re: Gulf of Oman Trailer

ORRGAZZZUMEEEZ

Comment

^ ahahaha i had that when i saw the F35 do a machine gun run lmfao love the VTOL way of doing it but makes you an easy target imo

Comment

Obviously not realistic. That jet would have been shot down in seconds due to the entire Russian team being engineers with Stingers.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
          Obviously not realistic. That jet would have been shot down in seconds due to the entire Russian team being engineers with Stingers.
          Hell, even a smart engy with an RPG, or a ballsy guy with C4

Comment

Or your standard MG ontop of a tank or even on a jeep, a plane goes down very fast.

Comment

Looks epic!!!!!!!!!! They def need to increase the speed of the jets, atleast by double. The speed makes it harder to use and thus more interesting. When your flying at your target and have to think fast or kamikaze into the floor.... Brings back good memories of BF2 Demo!
              PSN: Xclusiveitalian
              Steam: Stryker
              Origin: Xclusiveitalian
              Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

i hope they do VTOL the F35 on the beaches so i can get some easy kills with the T90

Comment

Working...
                X