BF3 Littlebird action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Littlebird action

Just a test video i made using MSI Afterburner and Avidemux. Unfortunately the video was only recorded 1/2 size so it could only be uploaded at standard def. I'm still working out the best setting these programs -> youtube.

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Re: BF3 Littlebird action

pretty good, i miss BF3 been occupied at the library and i dont leave till 7 or 8PM and by then i am really tired anyways i dont see stutter what do you use to record is it afterburner or avidemux i see you posted them but i dont know which records lol :P i use fraps to record and get stutter sometimes, and i use vegas 10 for editing.

Comment

For recording I'm using MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 beta, only because i don't have fraps. I've tried fraps in the past and yes, it probably is the best for recording. I have had problems in the past with low framerates, lag, etc when using fraps, even when recording to a second hdd. your best bet for fraps is recording to a second hdd. Funny story - I had installed Afterburner and at some point while playing accidentally hit record and didn't know it. it recorded for an hour straight (at default settings) and i had a 9gb+ video. Afterburner had no lag and i didn't even know it was running. It could be that this computer is actually working properly, who knows.

For editing, I'm trying out avidemux which is open source (free). It's kind of similar to virtualdub, maybe not as advanced or full featuerd but easier to use.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

hmm thanks man, i will give afterburner a try.

Comment

Working...
        X