Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF3 crashes after a few minutes of gameplay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 crashes after a few minutes of gameplay.

So within a few minutes of gameplay, after this last patch, you get disconnected or screen goes black. I found that the patch did something to the .Net software on the machines. If you go into your Control Panel and click on Programs and find MICROSOFT .NETXX and click on it and select repair, it may fix the game for you.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: BF3 crashes after a few minutes of gameplay.

Made it through a game after doing that. On 2nd game, asshole admin kicked me for a TK (accidental). I'll let you know if it works.

Comment

OK, its been 2 days since I applied this fix.

I will say that it is 90% effective. I still get occasional disconnects, and "Disconnected by EA Online" messages, or "Something went wrong". But I'm able to play a lot more than I did before fixing the .net framework.

Comment

Thats a different error. One of my friends has a crash at the end of the round. I havent been able to figure that one out.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Found this:

This website is for sale! enterbf3.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, enterbf3.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Might be of some help?

Comment

Working...
          X