Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF3 Patch: Battlerecorder a Possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Patch: Battlerecorder a Possibility?

Source

This week, the Battlefield 3 PC Community got their hands on the first major patch, with the console version just around the corner. There has been quite a few comments from the community in terms of when we might see Battlerecorder. On reddit, EA’s BF3 Community Manager Ian “Crash7800″ Tornay gives a little clue what we might expect to see in upcoming patches. At this point we have no real clue as to when this patch will be released, but with Back to Karkand around the corner and there being a few glitches with the recent patch, perhaps it is closer then we perceive. Here is the quote from Crash7800 giving a few details.

So, here’s what I’m seeing.

We’ve made progress that most of you appreciate and the fixes we are making are welcome. That being said, there are still some issues that you’ve been asking about that weren’t included in this patch. These include, but are not limited to:

In-game VOIP
    Various nerfs including Taclight
    changes to chat window (size, positioning)
    Additional changes to squad interface, including the ability to make squads
    Beep beeps (Which will be implemented, just not in this patch)
    Squad and in-game interface changes (mostly revolving around the proposed fan-designed interface)
    EDIT: TV Missles – definitely known (can’t believe i left it off)
    EDIT: Spectator/Battlerecorder - Another very popular request. (I can’t believe I left it off! I’d like this too)

Please know that these are definitely on our radar as top issues for community requests.

Some of the issues addressed in this patch were brought to our attention by you guys, including the “negative acceleration” issue. We’re committed to continuing to act on your feedback!

Not all of the issues we’ve solved are as impactful or sexy as some of you were hoping for, but I hope everyone appreciates how hard the DICE team has been working.

What are some things that you’d like to see in upcoming patches? Where is the priority in terms of what DICE should be their energy towards implementing? Discuss in our comments.

Re: BF3 Patch: Battlerecorder a Possibility?

If so great, because that will mean i wont have to use FRAPS.

Comment

I wonder what "beep beeps" are?
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The car horns
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
          If so great, because that will mean i wont have to use FRAPS.
          you will still have to use fraps or something similar. If its anything like BF2's battlerecorder it will just record the game allowing you to play it back. you can then use fraps to record the game in different viewing angles, instead of just your pov.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

oh thats a good info thanks signa

Comment

Wonder if the patch will come out when they release BTK?? Which I heard the rumor to be next week?

Comment

Originally posted by Crzy_Puffin
                Wonder if the patch will come out when they release BTK?? Which I heard the rumor to be next week?
                Its not impossible. I havent heard the next week rumor, but with the ramp up of videos, I can see it being released in the next two.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                X