X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Eliminator
    replied
    Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Release Tonight

Its amazing how so many people are arguing against the G3 nerf. People cant seem to understand how the G3 which takes A DAM LOT OF EFFORT to get and nobody never had any real complaints about gets nerfed. Yet the F2000, A-91 etc havent been touched. This could seriously destroy the game for me. It destroyed playing BC2 and it will destroy playing BF3 for me. There is only a small dedicated community who can handle and use the G3, now i dont even see the point.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Daniel Matros

@Juan_BF3 IRNV and flashlight fixes are in a later patch. DidnĀ“t make it into this one. We found these changes to be more necessary than waiting
    So there you go.

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

WHY THE HELL HAVE THEY NERFED MY BABY AGAIN!? The G3 was perfectly fine how it was! So what if it had massive damage it was a dam hard gun to control. The people who balance stuff at DICE really fucking annoy me. The reason i stopped playing BC2 was because my G3 was nerfed and all the the snipers aswell. This sucks.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Power, they cant add everything at once. Perhaps they are figuring out how to adjust IRNV? Maybe they found a problem with the TAC light fix?

Everyones complaining about whats not in the patch and I can understand that for some, such as the above mentioned, but this isnt the final patch.

Then I see people complaining that DICE didnt increase squad size. When did DICE say they would? When are they going to understand that its 4. The End. I just dont get it.

Leave a comment:

• KINGDarkyDizzle
    replied

Originally posted by DerStig
    How is this awesome? This is pretty disappointing. Even the things that they said they'd fix/improve, they didn't do:

- Where is the chatbox enhancement?
    - Where is the flashlight tweak?
    - Where is the VOIP?
    - Ping?

DICE just amazes me.
    - The chatbox does not bother me 1 bit.
    - The tac light is easy to overcome
    - who cares about voip? I use TS or squad chat and have never had a issue
    - again there is ping in the browser thats all that matters

This patch has been great for me. I no longer crash on initial startup of the first map. Load times have significantly decreased. Being able to start a squad with 1 person is nice. All in all i'm happy with it. Apparently i'm the minority. As for the whiners with the irnv. The second I unlock it I change weapons. I have used it a cpl times but eh. I seem to be ranking up just fine without it.

Leave a comment:

• *FMJ*Power
    replied

I don't think i can take another month of being forced into using the IRNV scope just to be on a level playing field with everyone else, it's ridiculous and downright shocking how much your K/D ratio in a round can just sky rocket using it so without it you and your team are at a serious disadvantage. It's a painful grind to get to 100 kills to unlock it anymore, outside of RPG and mortar noobs I think every single player I've been killed by as infantry in the last 6 days were using that hax scope, it really curbs my desire to game because i know I will be forced into one path regarding my weapons load-out so i try to stay away from infantry combat as much as possible. They buffed the mobile AA? are you f*cking kidding me? It's the most OP vehicle in the game and it just got stronger......cant wait.......

Did they just conveniently forget they already told us they were nerfing the tac light or are we being made fools of yet again? Did they fix the hyperthreading issue? How about this piss poor netcode? I'm so sick of taking cover then dying by a triple tap to the melon when my melon is safely hidden behind a rock.........nerf all the coop guns.....yea, that's a great way of killing off the only reason people had to play that buggy COD clone of a mess....battlefield coop with 1 vehicle map....laughable at best.....whoever thought that was a good idea should be shitcanned on the spot.

If anything these server side "changes" will be the deciding factor for many to cancel their constantly empty servers, the only thing they had going for them was the ability to set 1 player to start so it could be used for vehicle practice or stat padding because you'll never get 4 people to stick around long enough to start a round if you don't have idlers at all times. Atleast it will help weed out the laughable/sad amount of empty oversold servers for this game and perhaps deflate the egos over at DICE a bit and force them to realize there are some serious issues that are driving players away from this game in droves like I've never seen in the battlefield franchise before, I've never seen a BF game loose so many players so fast, just review the player counts since release day, it's shocking to say the least, I bet the server providers are laughing their asses off at the poor souls that committed to 1 year rentals.

Sorry if i sound a little cynical but it's just the same old DICE, making promises they simply cant/wont keep. It should be shocking enough that their devs main form of communication with the community is twitter which can conveniently be discounted as "not official" every-time they fail to deliver on what one of their devs promised. There isn't a grain of salt large enough for those tweets anymore.

Leave a comment:

• PCKiller
    replied

no change in m27?

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Yeah its funny. The last few days Ive been in the tech support section telling people that the patch wont fix their PC problems. People waited and waited and told me I was a smuck and how wrong I was and that there was nothing wrong with their machines and it was DICE and EAs fault for all the crashes. Ive even fixed a few peoples problems before this patch, the few that were willing to try what I had.

Make a new thread Stig and post your DXdiag and give your PC manufacturer parts and let us know whats running and maybe we can fix the problem. Or you can do what everyone else is doing and wait for DICE to fix their PCs.

Leave a comment:

• DerStig
    replied

Patch is a massive disappointment so far, game crashes more than it did before, NONE of the things that should have been fixed or nerfed has been done so. IRNV and flash lights are still the same, chatbox sucks, squad interface still slow and laggy, not to mention there are so many CTDs, much worse than before.

I think this game is ready to qualify as the worst disaster after MOH for EA. Battlelog and EA forums are full of raging people, forget about nerfs, the game is now CRASHING for so many people!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

Well said LunaTik

Leave a comment:

• Scinto
    replied

Originally posted by RangerXML
    M39 EMR mag size? Without that its the same friggen gun as the MK11/SVD, what was the point of playing coop (same deal with the G3A1 getting nerfed). So they said before the game, "Play the coop, get kick ass guns, in fact the G3 is uber (in so many words)" and now they are nerfing them or leaving them meh.
    OP Co-op Guns break BF3.

Leave a comment:

• LunaTiK TunaLiK
    replied

Pretty huge patch and people are complaining? wtf? I didn't even expect all of this, this soon, and I even stated that I bet they concentrate more on PC than consoles now the game is out. What is wrong with people?

Many awesome fixes for many people. A few changes I don't understand but we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied

Awesome, cant wait to play once i come back from uni!

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

M39 EMR mag size? Without that its the same friggen gun as the MK11/SVD, what was the point of playing coop (same deal with the G3A1 getting nerfed). So they said before the game, "Play the coop, get kick ass guns, in fact the G3 is uber (in so many words)" and now they are nerfing them or leaving them meh.

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied

Originally posted by DerStig
    How is this awesome? This is pretty disappointing. Even the things that they said they'd fix/improve, they didn't do:

- Where is the chatbox enhancement?
    - Where is the flashlight tweak?
    - Where is the VOIP?
    - Ping?

DICE just amazes me.
    Well not to sound overly optimistic, if we waited until they put EVERYTHING that needed to be put in by that time we would all be dead of old age/other complications of time and Hacktivision, Infinity Whores and Sluthammer and Treyarch (though they have a bit more care for us PC gamers than the rest so they don't get a derogitory name) will be the overlords of our descendants.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X