spawn problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn problems

guys, i love this game dont get me wrong, but if there is something that turns me off to a game immediately it is the spawn system. bf3 has a terrible spawn system that needs to be fixed. i can tell you that at least half of my deaths on any given round is from a spawn kill within 2 seconds of me clicking deploy. i am not a stat whore, but that really pisses me off when i cant play the game properly becasue i die before i take a step. no other bf game has had this problem so bad. i dont like spawn protection, but it seems like a easy quick fix to problem other than coding in different spawn positions or something. what do you guys think? how can they fix it?

Re: spawn problems

At least remove the black screen that you have for a second after spawn. Then you can at least see whats going on and maybe have a chance.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Sounds like you are spawning at the wrong flag. I see people complain about this all the time, usually after I kill them.

They spawn at a flag, get killed, spawn again, get killed then flag goes down. Then I see "BLAH BLAH BLAH, F'n spawns." I'm sorry but if you spawn at a flag where enemy is at you are likely going to get shot. Spawn at a safe flag or on someone you think will be good to spawn on.

Yeah, I've died directly after spawning in but it hasn't happened so much I'm annoyed by it. You spawn at a flag with enemy there and you are taking a chance.

Comment

True it is annoying ass h... when it happens to you but how about all those times where you are in a firefight with a player and they go down just at the same time as their squadmember spawns on them to get an instant kill on you!!!

Actually I would rather it was the opposite way around as Lunatik says. It is their own fault they spawn directly into a firefight. I would rather it was the player already spawned that would get a two second headstart on any player spawning on a squadmember. That way you could actually take out the "Medic-trains" reviving each other over and over and over and over again.

Comment

I feel bad for killing them.

Like I said, make it fair and remove the black screen. You chose to spawn there, but you dont choose the black screen.

Also, a lot of times in my case, a firefight starts because I spawn there. Ive spawned into an area the same time enemy was coming into the zone and it happens to spawn me into that line, which isnt right, the game should know that someone is close and it change the spawn.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

right, thats what im talking about crunch, i dont spawn on blinking flags because i know that the enemy is near, but when i spawn at an uncontested flag and i get killed before i move by an enemy 20 feet away there is something wrong with the spawn system

Comment

The spawning system is just bad. I have three main problems:

- Black screen
              - Spawning right next to the flag pole...i.e. where the enemies would be.
              - Spawning right next to a group of enemies...work on that programming guys

If they would remove the black screen, move the spawns farther away from the flag like in every other BF game, and fix their spawning algorithm so it doesn't spawn you next to an enemy, then it would be fine.

Also, I have a feeling that there are only a few spawns per flag. I always seem to spawn in the exact same spot. And at the beginning of rounds everyone gets spawned into the same area.
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

invulnerability that only last for .25 seconds or when you shoot?

being revived and can't switch from your pistol to main weapon straight away is an annoyance, tho one that i can live with.

Comment

i agree with your words and to fix spaw position!

Comment

I love the random spawning back at main deploy bases. You select your teammate to spawn off of and are about to spawn when he gets killed, instead of it going back to the deploy screen you spawn at your main deploy base where there are currently no vehicles, no action or a *air vehicle of choice* raping your base.

Comment

Then you can at least see whats going on and maybe have a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X