Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoiler, do not enter unless you've finished the single player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler, do not enter unless you've finished the single player!

WTF was that! The game was made up of rehashed from the prior Modern Warfare and I could swear even one of the Black Ops missions. Their was even your obligatory "No Russian" mission and there is no real shock to it if you just decide to kill everyone arbitrarily. And I do not mean kill everyone that just makes their appearance in this game ala Ghost (which I also mean, that voice actor is cursed to have his characters die in every game), no I mean everyone. The biggest insult is that Price makes it when he is the old timer and Soap who you only get to play in a cinematic intro scene dies, you get to play as Yuri most of the time (the Gaz/Ghost voice guy) and then Price is almost like the main character in this game.

I needed to vent about this game, MW2 was ok and some of the heroes like Private James Ramirez make it and it makes up for all the darkness of the game, but this one just swirls down the toilet of darkness and despair.

Re: Spoiler, do not enter unless you've finished the single player!

I only liked the plane hijack mission.

Comment

Terrible terrible single player. I played it on my PC (did not buy game, you can figure it out for yourself) i was like "Boy oh boy another 6 hour dosage of a cod game!" i was really psyched as i love the cod SP, feels like watching a summer blockbuster. Anyways after under 5 hours of completing the game i felt bad, really bad. Honestly enough i enjoyed Battlfield 3's single player as much as i did with Modern Warfare 2, i give both those SP experiences a 9/10 loved em hell even black ops was something nice.

Honestly, game is rushed, copied, recopied, boring. I do not i simply do not know how it got a 9/10 in almost every review out there, i want to see PC Gamer UK's score as that is my primary review reading. Even my console friends compalin about the game, that is a good thing, because at least they realize thatn when i said MW3 is nothing special from previous MW titles they knew i wasnt being a BF fanboy.

Comment

i played a few missions from the middle of the game, and i could even bet they made the story that way so that they did not have to do so many new levels, so they used the same from the old game xD

Comment

Liquid fast, meticulously polished, wickedly consuming: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 doesn't deliver stories or engender emotion in its players, but rather deals in raw adrenaline. A match of Modern Warfare 3 is punctuated by the rush of a well-placed shot, the anger at a surprise, unjust death.

Players are introduced to what will likely become the new cast of future Modern Warfare games in a hand-off, that, while not quite emotional, is evocative.
          What new cast, the only ones left at the end are Frost (only new guy), Price, Nikolai and MacMillan? Everyone else dies.

Comment

IW staff, didn't like half of them walk out or got fired? if so then i see what happened to MW3.

Comment

Only about 6 or so stayed, back when the big walk out happened some of the news sites posted number of walk outs to the number of known IW employees and they said it looked like only about 6 remained, hence Sledgehammer was brought in.

Comment

Then i believe that's when things went wrong with MW3, otherwise it would have been a good title despite the dumb gfx.

Comment

Working...
                X