No announcement yet.

47 kill streak using AA gun on carrier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 kill streak using AA gun on carrier!

Yup! I love this weapon. Rush mode, Kharg Island. Spawned as US. Instead of racing to get in a jet/chopper/boat, I ran up the stairs and got in the carriers AntiAir gun. By the time I huffed it all the way up there, many soldiers had already made landfall and were spotting enemies.

Welp, little triangles are pretty easy to hit with this massive gun. Just spray and pray and most of the time you will get a kill. I went 47-0 before we finally got both MComs and the other side was no longer on the deadly side of the hill. Was a boat load of fun.

Give it a try, and abuse it before DiCE nerfs it.

Re: 47 kill streak using AA gun on carrier!

video or it didnt happen

ahaha jk, i should give it a try but damn 47! lol you must have been in that gun for a while dude!

Comment

You can do it as a russian too afaik, just bail from your frogfoot, parachute on the carrier and hope there's no one in the deck.

Comment

Yeah, you can get in the enemy AA.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Really I don't know how they missed something like that, hopefully most people don't know/care/are afraid to be banned because not once I saw someone use it as a enemy (nor using it the way John Carr said).

Comment

I've done this a few times. I think I went 18-0
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

you can do the same in a lesser extent on the carrier AA on Noshahar (?) Canals as US. I get lit up all the time from that AA gun.

Comment

Frogfoot? dude which map has the frogfoot!? i love that jet since Desert Combat 1942!

Comment

well I saw the A10 and the SU25 (the frogfoot as you said) on Rush of... Fuck... Can't remember the name and too lazy to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
                    Frogfoot? dude which map has the frogfoot!? i love that jet since Desert Combat 1942!
                    any rush map with winged aircraft have the frog-foot or A10. Sadly they are not present in conquest gameplay whatsoever and are little more than a reskinning job to the current aircraft.

Comment

haha yeh Ive had that dam gun pinging me while I drive the T90 on that stage, but never seen anyone infantry snipe with it; I'll have to try it out

most brutal round was 33-0 on Noshahr Canals defending, in the Tunguska (got a higher score than that driving around on Caspian Rush in a T90 but meh) anything that tried getting off the carrier died

Comment

I was very lucky. It's probably the best I've ever done in any game, EVER.

This game is so messed up though. I'm way across the water, shooting at little triangles with a gun the size of a truck, and it gives me headshot bonuses for the kills as well. LOL.

Comment

lol i gotta try this! no NV upgrade tho, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by caseman
                            you can do the same in a lesser extent on the carrier AA on Noshahar (?) Canals as US. I get lit up all the time from that AA gun.
                            Actually that is the map i've done it on before, not Kharg.

Noshahar? I call it Nosehair.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                            X