Good heli pilots out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good heli pilots out there.

The good chopper teams can make or a break a map really. Although, once the tankers unlock the CITV stations your days are numbered. One of my clanmates and myself got it yesterday and preceeded to shoot down every chopper that dared come within range for the rest of the day. It's stupid how effective it is. I'm going to abuse the hell out of it till it gets nerfed. Because it's going to have to get nerfed once more people start to unlock it. It's a once shot kill on attack choppers and I don't think i missed the entire day.

Comment

With what? The Javelin, the guided shell? Each time I use the CITV station and lock a chopper nothing happen, it's like the SOFLAM you need to play with someone.

Comment

The guided tank shell. Me and a bud must have shot down a dozen choppers in the span of a few maps yesterday. The other team finally just stopped using them.

Comment

Originally posted by caseman
          The guided tank shell. Me and a bud must have shot down a dozen choppers in the span of a few maps yesterday. The other team finally just stopped using them.
          Yeah too bad this perk is almost useless if you aren't playing with a friend. People are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
            Yeah too bad this perk is almost useless if you aren't playing with a friend. People are dumb.
            I seem to recall people complained there was not enough teamplay in the games; now there is "forced" teamplay and people still complain; you should read the Battlelog forums and wonder just what type of game these people want.

Comment

Originally posted by caseman
              The good chopper teams can make or a break a map really. Although, once the tankers unlock the CITV stations your days are numbered. One of my clanmates and myself got it yesterday and preceeded to shoot down every chopper that dared come within range for the rest of the day.
              There is nothing a TV missile won't fix. amiright
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

True enough. Still, only one attack chopper per map with what...? anywhere between 1-3 tanks? At least. I don't know, i've been on servers with a good chopper pair (with the TV) and they don't really have a chance. Keep them occupied does kill our ability to move on flags though (the good pilots, the ones that drop behind cover, etc).

Comment

The bad to mediocre ones just get one shot by our guided tank shell and we go about our business.

Comment

ahaha we need Allied Intent Xtended 2.0 for BF3 it will add so much more vehicles per map lmfao remeber the carrier on Oman that was crazy with the A10 Grand Slam and the canon on that bird was loud!

Comment

Working...
                    X