• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAV : Road Rage

Saw that on EA UK :

Re: MAV : Road Rage

Haha that thing is terrible!

It's also quite hard to shoot down when the things flying around, it moves way to fast. Half the time I end up wasting clip after clip trying to down the thing out of fear of it wiping me out, haha.

Comment

True, from a bot's prespective i have only unlocked the EOD one for the engineer but in my opinion it is pretty useless now that everyone knows what it is and nobody seems to ignore it anymore. It's handling sucks, you constantly go against everything and you cant drive it on hard /deformed terrain and it's damage is pretty weak considering it's handling and the fact most of the people will kill you on sight now

Comment

is a mav like the uav from bc2?

Comment

From what I saw the MAV is an UAV on steroids, very fast and hard to kill.

Comment

what i dont understand is why are people so oblivious to the fact that there is a raging unarmed might i say vehicle running around killing people, Shoot it down! most people have stingers by now anyways.

Comment

I've used and but I suck at getting road kills. I will have to practice
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
              X